Acrylic chairs look very nice and attractive, that may be very great for indoor and outdoor living room and of course it’ll be quite attractive as seats solution for everybody. Acrylic paint is really a form of latex paint quality thicker than ordinary latex paint, giving coverage. Put it to use on chairs to have yourself a rich, smooth coloring. Make use of and Train the chair correctly complements sealant to attain a color that lasts.
You’ll have a colorful chair and continue for years without re painting After finished.
- Put the fabric on a chair in a well ventilated, preferably at the outdoor location.
- Sand the seat with medium grit sandpaper along with a thinner.
- Wash the chair with disodium phosphate and a sponge to get rid of dust along with also some other debris from the chair. Rinse with fresh water and let dry. For optimum results, use a sealer tinted to complement the colour of final paint.
- Paint the chair with completely oil paint. Apply with a firm turn at strokes.
- Cover up the seat using a rubberized finish to secure the paint and wood. You can apply this with a rag brush or spray can, depending on the type of polyurethane you have chosen.